When we are working with WordPress there is a lot of error face by the user and these error little bit confusing and very frustrating. Most common error white screen of death, error establishing a database connection, or 502 bad gateway error.
502 bad gateway is a kind of error that responds after the gateway or proxy, received a bedridden response from an upstream server. This is the most popular error because it happens to the entire web server. This error occurs not only for the wordpress site but all of the sites such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, and many more. We know that in gateway might different type of thing in the network 502 error is not something that can be fixed however it can resolve with the help of web servers.
502 bad gateway occurs when the server responding as a proxy in other words we can say that its edge server is not able to get a valid response at that movement 502 bad gateway error occurs. For a lot of reasons when 502 bad gateway error occurs, we are going to discuss a few common issues for that error. If any kind of KeyCDN’s edge server will receive 502 bad gateway error after that KeyCDN will redirect to 500 origins,s not a reachable page. Take a piece of information that how KeyCDN handles all kinds of errors checks out the image given below.
There are many errors in the series of 500 (500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 520, etc.) These error names are different with slightly different. In the short form, we can say that these errors occur with the same issue that is web server decline our request
They are a lot of reason that shows 502 bad gateway apart from all these reasons there is only three main reasons include in the important category. Three main reasons are given below.
- Domain name not resolvable- this is the main reason that your domain name not able to receive any IP address. You must know that the domain name server will take to a little bit of time to change. The process of server change depends on TTL (TIME TO LIVE).
- Origin server down- This is the main issue if your website is hosted on a particular server it may slow down then connective tissue occurs. At the time 502 bad gateway error occur.
- Firewall blocks request- firewall works to protect the above work system from outside thread however it blocks communication between the edge server and the origin server. This can only happen when a new security plugin of your CMS.
This is based on a web server, you can see e there are different way to see a 502 bad gateway error, the error remains the same but shows with the help of different conversation
- 502 Bad Gateway”
- “Error 502”
- “HTTP Error 502 – Bad Gateway”
- “502 Service Temporarily Overloaded”
- “502 Proxy Error”
- A blank white screen
- “502 Server Error: The server confronted a temporary error and could not complete your request”
- “HTTP 502”
- Temporary Error (502)
- 502. That’s an error
- 502 bad gateway Cloudflare
- Bad Gateway: The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
All kinds of errors diagnose information or to be stored how to make a valuable resource and you can go there and check all kind of details you require. Users can relocate this file which is present in the Apache /var/log/apache2/error.log and 502 bad gateway Nginx by visiting /var/log/nginx/error.log.
We know that 503 errors are used for fortress maintenance mode. After some time if the 502 error is not fixed perfectly then it will impact SEO. We can look that if our wordpress website crashes sometime after that crawler will simply re-crawl your wordpress website with the help of cache. The situation becomes very worst then Google will display a 502 error. This will directly impact your website ranking. You must take action to fix this error properly.